24422 Avenida de la Carlota
Laguna Hills, California 92653PhoneFax
Ratings & Reviews
Working with this law firm was very impressive and professional. They were very prompt on all matters and were very good at explaining what details were involved and in explaining what those details involved and meant. Even before we won ou...
She is an incredibly knowledgeable and professional attorney with a compassion for her clients and having impeccable ethics.
Ms. Roehl is a very detail oriented individual and excellent in her research skills as well and ability to identify the issue. She is responsive to the client's needs as well.
John P. Glowacki is an owner of Roehl & Glowacki, P.C. His practice focuses on trust and estate litigation and trials throughout California, including: lawsuits concerning trust and will contests; fiduciary accounting disputes; breach of fiduciary duty claims; and financial elder abuse.
Mr. Glowacki has a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from University California, Berkeley, and a Juris Doctor from University of California, Hastings College of Law.
His credentials include the following:
- Former Chair and current Member, Orange County Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Section.
- Graduate, Orange County Bar Association’s College of Trial Advocacy.
- Member, Orange County Trial Lawyers Association.
- Member, American Bar Association.
- Former Extern, Hon. William J. Alsup, United States District Court (N.D. Cal.).
Mr. Glowacki has written for and participated in the following lectures and panels:
- Speaker, Difficult Administrations: How to Avoid Litigation While Preparing For It (Orange County Bar Association, Elder Law Section, August 2017).
- Speaker, Difficult Administrations: How to Avoid Litigation While Preparing For It (First American Trust Company, eight times in 2018).
- Speaker, Trying a Will or Trust Contest Based on Undue Influence or Incapacity; and, Intentional Interference with Expected Inheritance (AKA, “For Every Wrong There is a Remedy” (Orange County Bar Association, Elder Law Section, May 2012).
- Speaker, I’ve Got a Trial Date in Probate Court. Now What? (Orange County Bar Association, Trusts & Estates Section Annual Seminar, October 2011).
- Speaker, Know When (and How) to Hold ‘Em – From a Legal Perspective (Professional Fiduciaries Association of California Annual Conference, November 2010).