24422 Avenida de la Carlota
Laguna Hills, California 92653PhoneFax
Ratings & Reviews
Working with this law firm was very impressive and professional. They were very prompt on all matters and were very good at explaining what details were involved and in explaining what those details involved and meant. Even before we won ou...
She is an incredibly knowledgeable and professional attorney with a compassion for her clients and having impeccable ethics.
Ms. Roehl is a very detail oriented individual and excellent in her research skills as well and ability to identify the issue. She is responsive to the client's needs as well.
Cynthia V. Roehl is an owner of Roehl & Glowacki, P.C. She has practiced in the following areas since 1997: estate planning; probate, trust and conservatorship administration; and probate, trust and conservatorship litigation.
Ms. Roehl has a Bachelor of Arts degree in Linguistics from the University of California, Irvine, where she graduated cum laude and a Juris Doctor from the University of Houston Law Center, where she graduated magna cum laude.
Her credentials include the following:
- Member, Orange County Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Section.
- Past Chair of the Orange County Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Section.
- Author of the chapter on Compensation and Fees in the CEB California Decedent Estate Practice, Second Edition. (Cal. Decedent Estate Practice (Cont.Ed.Bar 2d ed. 2012) Compensation and Fees, § 30.)
- Author of numerous written materials for continuing legal education programs on probate, trust, conservatorship and estate planning matters.
Ms. Roehl has participated in the following lectures and panels:
- Speaker for Professional Exchange Network, Benefits of Estate Planning and Avoiding Probate, January 2020.
- Speaker, How to Fund Illiquid Conservatorships and Trusts, Conservatorship, Guardianship and Protective Proceedings Section, Orange County Bar Association, September 2019.
- Speaker, It’s Your Estate-An Overview of Living Trusts, Financial & Estate Literacy, Spring 2019.
- Speaker, What Estate Practitioners Need to Know About Fiduciary Accountings-From Intake Through Litigation and Appeal, Trust and Estate Section, Orange County Bar Association, Fall Seminar, October 2017.
- Speaker, Difficult Administrations: How to Avoid Litigation While Preparing For It, Elder Law Section, Orange County Bar Association, July 2016.
- Speaker, First American Trust, Difficult Administrations: How to Avoid Litigation While Preparing For It, First American Trust, 8 sessions, 2016.
- Speaker, Ten Things You Need to Know About the Attorney- Fiduciary/Client Relationship, Trust and Estate Section, Orange County Bar Association, June 2013.
- Speaker, Ten Things a Professional Fiduciary Needs to Know About the Attorney-Client Relationship, Professional Fiduciary Association of California 16th Annual Educational Conference, April 2012.
- Speaker for various continuing legal education programs in the trusts and estates practice area.