Experienced Southern California Attorneys Deliver Estate Planning, Trust and Estate Administration, and Trust and Estate Litigation Solutions
Skillful California ATTORNEYS help clients protect their legacies
Whether you are planning for your own future and legacy, charged with carrying out the wishes of your loved one, or litigating in court to correct an injustice, you need the guidance of an experienced, compassionate legal team. At Roehl & Glowacki, P.C., our attorneys have more than 40 years of combined experience in estate planning, estate and trust administration, estate and trust litigation, and related matters. We understand the nuances of all applicable laws and will guide you in navigating the legal process step-by-step.
Respected law firm safeguards clients’ interests
When one’s legacy or inheritance is at stake, it’s important to choose an attorney who is both focused and compassionate. Our clients choose Roehl & Glowacki, P.C. because they have found us to be:
- Innovative thinkers — We are creative problem-solvers who help our clients explore all possible solutions, including alternatives to litigation.
- Thorough counselors — Our attorneys undergo extensive preparation and analysis in every case, enabling our firm to identify the most effective legal strategies for achieving your goals.
- Accomplished trial advocates — When litigation is the best option, our clients can be sure we will make the most compelling case possible without losing focus on the ultimate goal: delivering solutions to your problems.
It’s our mission to ensure that each of our clients get the in-depth guidance they need to make informed decisions.
Thorough attorneys provide experienced legal counsel
We focus exclusively on estate planning, estate and trust administration, estate and trust litigation, and related matters. This focus allows us to provide our clients with the most well-informed and up-to-date legal advice in this field of law. Some of the specific matters we handle include:
- Estate Planning — Comprehensive estate planning requires more than the creation of a last will and testament. We offer complete legal services pertaining to trusts and estates, including the preparing of wills, living trusts, irrevocable trusts, powers of attorney, and other legal instruments aimed at achieving specific estate planning objectives. We offer in-depth legal guidance that helps our clients develop a comprehensive plan for managing, preserving, and distributing their assets.
- Trust Administration — Our lawyers provide reliable and transparent trust administration services, including counseling trustees with regard to their obligations and rights, and counseling beneficiaries with regard to what they can expect of the trust administration process and how to assert their rights.
- Probate and Estate Administration —We provide compassionate legal representation in probate and estate administration matters to help facilitate the timely settling of estates.
- Trust and Estate Litigation — Our attorneys represent clients in litigation concerning all aspects of trust and estate matters, including will and trust contests, accounting disputes, financial elder abuse, breaches of fiduciary duty by personal representatives and trustees, disputes among blended families, and more.
Our experienced lawyers will help you overcome obstacles and proceed expeditiously to a positive resolution.
Contact knowledgeable estate planning lawyers in Southern California
At the law firm of Roehl & Glowacki, P.C., we deliver personalized guidance to help each of our clients in their trust and estate matters and related proceedings. Individuals in Laguna Hills and throughout Orange County can call us at (949) 318-8174 or contact us online to request a consultation.